My Time at Sandrock Wiki
Advertisement

The Eufaula Salvage Abandoned Ruins are the first Abandoned Ruins the player can access. They become available after the player completes Picking Up the Slack. To access the ruins, the player needs to take the Crane Lift down from the Eufaula Salvage scrapyard and turn left.

The Eufaula Salvage Abandoned Ruins has eleven layers for the player to explore. Entering the ruins requires no fee; however, the player needs to pay a weekly fee of 200 Gols to access the Eufaula Salvage scrapyard. The reset fee of 10⁠ Gols is charged every time the player chooses to reset the ruins or restart any layer.

Hazards[]

The Eufaula Salvage Abandoned Ruins are mostly safe, with no monsters or other actively hostile threats to the player. However, some floors contain barrels that explode when the player approaches too close. That explosion will clear the surrounding stone and ground and damage the player if they are too close. The barrels give a sound signal when they are about to explode, giving the player enough time to avoid damage; additionally, the player can update their Treasure Detector's focusing lens to make the traps appear on their scanner as light blue gear symbols.

Layers and resources[]

Quarrying drops[]

These items will drop when mining ground with any Pickhammer. The items dropped depend on the patch the player destroys.

Patch color Layers Possible mining drops
Light brown
stone patch
All StoneStone (80%) or NiterNiter (20%)
Data DiscData Disc (12%)
Throwing RockThrowing Rock (5%)
Power StonesPower Stones (3%)
Light brown
sandy patch
All DinasDinas (80%) or ClayClay (20%)
Data DiscData Disc (9%)
Power StonesPower Stones (3%)
Reddish brown
stone patch
1 to 4 Copper OreCopper Ore
Data DiscData Disc (12%)
Power StonesPower Stones (3%)
Reddish brown
stone patch
5 to 11 Copper OreCopper Ore
Tin OreTin Ore (33%)
Data DiscData Disc (18%) or Power StonesPower Stones (1.5%)

Ore nodes[]

These ore nodes can be found in the Eufaula Salvage Abandoned Ruins.

Layers Ore nodes
1 to 2 Copper OreCopper Ore (3-14 per node)
Power StonesPower Stones (3-4 per node)
3 to 11 Copper OreCopper Ore (3-14 per node)
Power StonesPower Stones (3-4 per node)
Tin OreTin Ore (3-12 per node)

Scannable treasures[]

These items, along with relic pieces, are shown on the player's screen when their Treasure Detector is activated. For every treasure found, there is a 65% chance of it being a relic material and 35% chance of it being a relic piece.

Toolboxes can be opened in the player's inventory to get relic materials.

Materials[]

Layers Items
1 to 6
Old PartsOld Parts (50%)
Basic ToolboxBasic Toolbox (25%)
Simple CircuitsSimple Circuits (25%)
7 to 11
Metal CoilMetal Coil (32.25%)
Old PartsOld Parts (32.25%)
Advanced ToolboxAdvanced Toolbox (25.8%)
EngineEngine (9.7%)

Relic pieces[]

Layers Relic pieces
1-2
Fish Fossil Piece 1Fish Fossil Piece 1
Fish Fossil Piece 2Fish Fossil Piece 2
Golden Bull Head Piece 1Golden Bull Head Piece 1
Golden Bull Head Piece 2Golden Bull Head Piece 2
Golden Bull Head Piece 3Golden Bull Head Piece 3
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11


Advertisement