- For more information on gifting mechanic, see Gifting page.
Every character has unique gift preferences that alter their reaction, measured in relationship points (RP), to being gifted a specific item. Most items that award +1 to +4 RP are considered neutral gifts, items that award 5 RP or more are considered liked gifts, and items that award 11 RP or more are considered loved gifts. Items that subtract RP are considered disliked or hated gifts.
- A character can be given one gift per day. Giving the same gift every day for several days may result in diminishing rewards.
- Every giftable item in the game has a base point value when gifted. The Neutrals+ sections only list neutral items that give an increased reward compared to their base value. The full list of giftable items and their base values can be found in the respective section of the Gifting page.
- For the full list of modified neutral, disliked, and hated items for every character refer to their individual pages.
- The quality of items gifted may affect the relationship points gained, with higher quality items giving extra points.
- Birthdays and festival days do not affect the relationship points gained.
Due to a large number of gifts per character, the gift list has been broken into parts and moved to several subpages:
Please refer to the individual character pages or their gifting subpages for the full lists of gifts for each character.