Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- To cast the sandfish trap, the player needs to approach a fishing spot, identified by the Fishing Spots icon on the map and a quicksand pit in the overworld.
- The player needs to select a bait by highlighting the option.
- Use the mouse to aim and left-click to toss the bait out. The bait will slowly sink into the sand and eventually disappear over time.
- Fish will approach the bait and stop to eat it. The player needs to then switch to the sandfish trap.
- While holding left-click, use the mouse to aim the trap. A circle will appear and the fish will be highlighted if aimed properly.
- Release the left-click to deploy the trap before the fish flees.
- Other fish nearby will panic and flee from the bait once the trap is deployed.
Whether or not the player catches the fish, stamina and bait are consumed and time passes.
Traps and bait
Basic Sandfish Trap
|Sandfish trap||The most basic trapping cage that, with bait, can be used to catch fish in a quicksand pit.
Usable bait: Sandworm
|Bait||A creature common to any sandy environment; can be used as bait for sand-fishing.
Require: Basic Sandfish Trap
By The Stairs
|Bait||Though it may never win any races, this thick-shelled snail shows off its hardiness by surviving in the desert, despite being a flimsy tube of water.
Require:Advanced Sandfish Trap
|Bait||A dry, stingy fish famous to the Eufaula region. Has learned to live without water and swim freely through the sand. Many believe that they evolved during the Age of Darkness and the climate change that occurred at that time.
Require: Professional Sandfish Trap
The fishing spots page lists fish by location, as well as shows where on the map that each fishing spot is.
|Item||Sell Price||Exp||Fishing Spot|
||10 ||Paradise Lost|
Wandering Y Ranch
||5 ||Paradise Lost|
Wandering Y Ranch
||20 ||Wandering Y Ranch|
|Game basics and mechanics|
|Games||My Time at Sandrock • My Time at Portia|
|Changelist • DLC • Kickstarter • Save files • Splash screens|
|Developers and publishers||Pathea Games • Pingle Studio|
|Menu||Options • Controls • Inventory • Storage|
|Resource gathering||Farming • Gathering • Kicking • Logging • Quarrying • Sandfishing • Treasure chest|